1D;ONE China Professional spark plug manufacturers manufacturers - 1D;ONE,Japan NPR technology and 170 qualify trained technicians, CCIP coating, ISO/TSl6949-2002,ISO-2015 approved ect.
1d brand spark plug, with Japan NGK, denso, spark plug technology and NTK ceramic technology combined certification. The products cover double platinum spark plug, platinum spark plug, iridium platinum spark plug, iridium spark plug, nickel alloy spark plug and other models.
The spark plug, commonly known as the nozzle, is used to discharge the pulsed high-voltage electricity sent by the high-voltage wire (nozzle wire), break through the air between the two electrodes of the spark plug, and generate an electric spark to ignite the mixed gas in the cylinder. The main types are: quasi spark plug, edge protruding spark plug, electrode spark plug, seat spark plug, electrode spark plug, surface jump spark plug, etc. .
The spark plug is installed on the side or top of the engine. In the early days, the spark plug was connected with the distributor by the cylinder line. In recent ten years, the engines on cars have basically changed to the direct connection between the ignition coil and the spark plug. The working voltage of the spark plug shall be at least 10000v, and the high-voltage electricity is generated by 12V electricity by the ignition coil, and then transmitted to the spark plug
1. Steel shell: the lower part of the steel shell is fine thread, which is used to fit with the spark plug hole of the cylinder head, and the upper part is provided with an external hexagonal nut, which is used to install the spark plug sleeve to tighten or screw out the spark plug.
2. The metal rod is the central electrode. The lower end of the metal rod is in contact with the upper end of the central electrode through a conductor glass body, and the upper end of the metal rod is equipped with a wiring nut.
3. A high alumina ceramic insulator is arranged between the steel shell and the central electrode to insulate the central electrode when energized.
4. The lowest part of the steel shell is equipped with a curved side electrode.
5. There is a copper washer in the middle of the outside of the steel shell.